Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hypothyroidism Dementia Is It Possible For A Young Adult To Have Dementia Caused From Untreated Hypothyroidism?

Is it possible for a young adult to have dementia caused from untreated hypothyroidism? - hypothyroidism dementia

Before starting treatment, I had all these symptoms, especially the last, and I could not understand why his life. Then I found the size is caused by untreated hypothyroidism. I still have all the symptoms except for the last time, but do not throw things. I fly in the smallest things and because I have already dug a hole for me and I am very angry with myself and the world, I am still in the worst of all, and I'm completely out of control. Afraid to bring this matter to my doctor. So he does not think I am a mother to read .....


People with dementia often feel:

Confusion and memory loss.
Inability to daily tasks.
The loss of self-control, yelling at the unexpected behavior such as throwing objects, others, or others suspicious.
Reduce deterioration during the process and the ability to make decisions and learn new things.
A possible loss of control of bodily functions such as urination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment