Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aetna Disability Insurance Can A Disability Insurance Company Take Your Family SSD And Not Tax It?

Can a disability insurance company take your family SSD and not tax it? - aetna disability insurance

I had a labor by an insurance company when they should be bisabled. I did. The insurance company paid me 65 cents, PR of my salary until I won SSD. Then, when I won, I had to give me back all my Oney. Well, a number of check-in for my son, 19 and 16, and that it is regulated by law. It's perfect when it is, but on my name and SS # is not that he should be returned. This time will kill them if I taxes? I asked the insurance company about this and was told that either referred to the problem is air conditioned and equipped with DSS and was told that your money is not their ECTRA not sent money for him I would be theft. However represented, if the payment does not go to the extra money they should pay me every ois lose 65 percent of my salary at home. Ho So, I can handle it without harm, if my son taxes. DSS, the state taxes on the money that we pay to give Aetna disability. Where can I find this answer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment