Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Wish Someone For Applying A New Job I Had Left My XX Company 6mths Ago, Now I Wish To Apply Job & Join Them Again.?

I had left my XX company 6mths ago, now I wish to apply job & join them again.? - how to wish someone for applying a new job

I have my last company bcos some personal reasons. But I still prefer the former, but I know to give any reason, to work, when asked why I am very interested in participating in it? I dun wan to believe my former employer that I am a selfish person, but I'm really serious, they will join as new members of staff again. Can anyone offer advice or say GD justice, to my former employer? Thank you! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

because of their relationships with colleagues and head, but I do not think there's a problem, join the company back:>

Anonymous said...

Husband's friends, my nephew has a job a few months ago that one weeks l8r coz HES useless in bed Getnet Oota HES is now in the army and the NAB bother calling Getnet Last Nite desperate efforts to return to their driver `s rejected all the people who Speakers can `r all out of work for pay even that I transferred from my job interview the same workspace, I do not think some with someone who was glad I prefer to go a different, but still with the man, who was a * *** I love him as a person, not just that you stay at work, I met him, I told you comeing back I said I'd rather not fool HES You know, if I have enough time to Yap, I would say that was the thing that bothers me, but I `ll important a hundred years, if the property is in his job, that all men loved matters.remember

Anonymous said...

because of their relationships with colleagues and head, but I do not think there's a problem, join the company back:>

Post a Comment